SHOWCASE YOUR INNOVATIONS AND PARTICIPATE AT THE NULISTICE 2020 EXPO AT THE PIONEER MALL [21-24 JANUARY 2020]
Are you a Mosotho youth of ages between 16 and 35?
Are you tech-savvy, innovative and creative entrepreneur?
Do you have a development innovation?
If the answers are YES to all the questions above, then YOU are the one we are looking for!!!!
You qualify for a grant to have your #Solution displayed at the NULISTICE Expo to be held in January 2020. You also stand a chance to have your solution selected for experimentation under the UNDP Lesotho Accelerator Lab. A maximum of 50 applications will be sponsored to attend NULISTICE 2020.
Deadline and Submission
The deadline for submission is on or before 14 January 2020 at 12:30. Send your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org. call Lebesa Nkune on +26622228134 for more information.
THE PROJECT PROPOSAL SHALL BE PRESETED IN THE FOLLOWING FORMAT
1. Cover page: Please provide the name and contact details of the organization/individual, project, and contact person. (One page Maximum)
2. Organisations (ONLY): Please provide brief information on the background, mission and objectives and track record of the organisation. (One page Maximum)
3. Project Summary: Provide the full overview of the innovation. (Half a page Maximum)
4. Project Rationale: In this section, describe the problem/issue that this innovation is seeking to address. Please include any relevant data either from work previously conducted by the organisation or national/local data sources. (Two pages Maximum)
5. Goal and Objective: Please provide a broad statement that outlines the direction of the innovation’s future actions. The goal should relate directly to the problem described in the rationale. The specific, direct deliverables should directly address the problem. (Half a page Maximum)
6. The Target Population: Explain which specific groups will benefit as a result of the innovation. Who are the ultimate beneficiaries? How will the innovation improve the lives of the people? (Half a page Maximum)
7. Sustainability and systemic impact: Please describe the expectations for replication, scaling up and lasting impact on the results. (One page Maximum)