Known as “The Future Bank of the People,” Phuthalichaba is the fastest growing and registered financial cooperative incubated under the National University Lesotho (NUL) Innovation Hub. Its aim is to become Lesotho’s first and true Development Bank which will invest in NUL Innovation Hub’s businesses and other businesses owned by Basotho.
Join here: www.phuthalichaba.com/register.
By saving a minimum of M65 per month (and once off M150 membership fee), you can be part of potentially the most important financial institution Lesotho will ever see!
Members are free to save any amount they want every month, as long as it is at, or higher than, M65.
(Contact the CEO, Mr Tebello Tjapela here by WhatApp: +266 5632 2869)
1. It is a legally registered cooperative, incubated under the NUL Innovation Hub, which aims to be both a Commercial and a Development Bank in the future.
2. It will be Lesotho’s only financial institution that will strengthen innovative local businesses by buying shares in them, growing them to become big regional and international players.
3. If you are a member (and therefore a shareholder in Phuthalichaba), you indirectly become a shareholder in the companies in which Phuthalichaba will invest, with associated benefits.
4. Immediate membership benefits include access to finance through borrowing. They also include a chance for you to save your own money in an entity that is owned by you.
Join it here: www.phuthalichaba.com/register.
What makes Phuthalichaba different?
1. Being part of the NUL Innovation Hub, PhuthaLichaba seeks to be at the cutting edge of financial innovations in Lesotho.
2. It is brought together, and it is led by some of the most passionate professionals Lesotho has produced.
3. It is one of the few (if any), 100% paperless institutions in Lesotho. Yes, no one handles cash or touches paper at Phuthalichaba.
4. All financial transactions are handled by the bank, so Phuthalichaba is transparent in the way it handles people’s hard earned cash. That is because all its transactions are traceable and they are held by a third party which is the bank.
Did you know?
1. Phuthalichaba now has 305 registered members and the numbers are growing by the day.
2. The cooperative has members residing as far as Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Mozambique, Belgium and South Africa. In fact you can join Phuthalichaba from anywhere in Lesotho or outside the country as long as you have a bank account in Lesotho.
3. PhuthaLichaba already has more than M310, 000 collected from members since it started its operations a few months ago.
4. Even new-born babies can become members of Phuthalichaba by saving through their parents’ accounts as long a they have Identity Documents.
So join it now because, quite frankly, Phuthalichaba is an earthquake waiting to happen:
Contact the CEO, Mr Tebello Tjapela, by WhatsApp here: +266 5632 2869